- Step 1: Enter Quantity on Hand:
- Step 2 Enable Show Quantity on Product Status:
- Step 3 In Show Quantity in Stock on Product Page:
To show Quantity on hand on the storefront:
- Enter the quantity on hand through the product editor or import tools
- Enable Show Quantity for the product status associated with the products
- Enable the display of Quantity on hand
Step 1: Enter Quantity on Hand
This is can be done in Catalog > Products > Edit Product > Inventory or through importing the data using the import tool in Tools > Data Import > Product.
Step 2: Enable Show Quantity on Product Status
Navigate to Settings > Catalog > Product Statuses
- Once there, edit the product status to show quantities.
- Check Show Quantity on the Edit Product Status screen, then
- click save:
Note: If you have a product status that should not display the quantity on hand, leave the show quantity box unchecked.
Step 3: Enable Show Quantity in Stock on Product Page
Browse to Themes > Active Theme > Pages > Product Details > Advanced Settings and enable 'Show Quantity in Stock':
The quantity in stock should now be displayed on the product details page.
Note: If you are using custom page design for the product details page you would need to add the merge code $$STOCKQUANTITY$$ to the page to display the On Hand Quantity.