Note: Theme modification involves any change to the default values in the HTML or CSS of any theme or widget. Support can direct you to the correct page to make changes or to reset the widget, page HTML or CSS to its default value. This will undo any customization that may be in place. Before you create or modify a theme using HTML and CSS it is suggested to have a backup handy.
While theme modification is outside what support is allowed to assist with, if you need assistance with making modification to the theme, our implementation department is available to make these modification at an hour rate. If the service is ever needed please let us know and we will get that process started for you. Or check out our new Theme Store to find a theme that suits your needs.
Adding a video to a content page only requires just a few steps. This document is to help add content and information using embed codes from Youtube, Vimeo and other resources.
What you will need:
- A content page to add the video to. (Check out the article on Creating and Modifying Content Pages for more info.)
- The embed code provided by the site the video is coming from. You can find this by going to Youtube, select the video you would like to add and click Share > Embed.
- Copy the code in the box below "Share This Video". This is what you will be placing into your content page.
For adding a video using Vimeo, find the video you want to add and click "Share". Then copy the embed code below.
Now we are going to add the video embed code to the content page.
- Select the content page you wish to add the video on. Content > Pages > Edit Page
2. In the Content Page Editor, Select "Switch To Text Only Editor".
3. Place the embed code into the Text Editor and click Save.
You can also alter the HTML around it to center it, Add a description below and more if you have some background on HTML.
Check out these other articles on Videos: