To create a new order navigate to Orders > Orders > New.
If you want to edit an existing order, navigate to Orders > Orders
Next click the Edit button to the left of the order you wish to edit. The following is an over view of the various fields used on the order edit screen.
- Store: A drop down containing your available stores that the order belongs to.
- Order Status: A status used to track the order and where it is in your order fulfillment process. To change an Order Status, select the new status from the drop down.
- Order Date: The date and time the order is created – not editable.
- Affiliate: Allows you to associate an affiliate with the order. See related FAQ on affiliates for more information.
- AdCode: Saves the AdCode associated with order session.
- Contains all of the customer data for the order.
- Use the search field to auto populate the customer data.
- Lists all of the items being shipped.
- Use the search field to find and add the item to the order.
- Add Phantom Item – Use this dialog to add products on the fly. Useful if adding a product that is not in your catalog.
- Insert any coupon codes or discounts on the appropriate lines. If Do not run auto-calculation of discounts is checked, it will not apply the discount.
- Any additional fees you want to add can be done through the Additional Fees line.
- The prices for Shipping, Handling, Discounts, Tax, and Addt’l Fees can be overridden. Do this by entering the new amount in the price column.
- If your changes don't reflect in the Total or Balance fields, then press Update Totals to process the changes.
- The right side will show any charges to a card that have been made.
- If a card has not been processed, you will be given the option to do so using the Process link next to the card.
- If it has been processed, the link will read Ref, short for Refund. Pressing the Ref link will refund the card.
- In both cases, you can change the amount processed by changing it in the amount column.
- On the left, you are given an option to add a card to be used for payment.
- Authorize only will not process the card. Instead it gives the option to process it manually once it is added on the right.
- Change Order Status will change the status to the next appropriate status. Without this, the order will remain in its current status such as Pending Processing.
- Click the "Add Shipment" button to add a shipping record to the order.
- Shipment Name – Assign the shipment a number or number to use as an identifier.
- Shipping Method – Choose the shipping method used for this shipment.
- Order Status – Select the status to change the order to after the shipping record is entered.
- Ship Date – The date the shipment is made.
- Tracking Numbers – Enter the tracking number associated with the shipment.
- Tracking URL – Enter the url for the customer to visit to track the shipment using the previously entered tracking number.
- Send Email – Select a template you wish to send to the customer once the record is placed.
- Private Order Comments – Comments you can add on the order that will not be seen by the customer.
- Public Order Comments – Comments that the customer can see. If used in your theme, the customer can even fill this out.
- Order Instructions – Private informational field, cannot be accessed by the user but is displayable on order emails.
- Gif Information – If you have gifting turned on, customers can designate a purchase as a gift and supply a gift message.
- Custom Fields – If your site uses custom order fields, they will be displayed in this section. In the example page, a fields labeled TS has been created. The asterisk denotes it is required.
- Other Order Information – This section allows you to enter information regarding a manufacturer order such an order number, invoice amount, and if it has been paid.
- QB Export Override – If you use AmeriSync to communicate orders between Spark Pay online stores and Quickbooks, this will override your settings as whether the order should be imported as a Sales Receipt or Invoice.