PayPal's IPN is what tells Spark Pay online stores that your customer's order has been paid for. This instant payment notification url needs to be set in your PayPal account.
After you log in, follow these instructions to set up your IPN:
- Click the My Account icon and select Profile and Settings
- Under Settings Click Instant Payment Notification Preferences in the Selling Preferences column.
- Click Choose IPN Settings to specify your IPN’s URL and activate the IPN.
- Specify the URL for your listener in the Notification URL field. Click Receive IPN messages (Enabled) to enable your IPN.
- Save your changes, the following screen appears.
- Click Back to Profile Summary to return to the Profile after activating your listener.