- Step 1: Sign up for Apruve Merchant Account
- Step 2: Get Apruve API Key & Merchant ID
- Step 3: Input Apruve API Key & Merchant ID into Spark Pay
- Step 4: Setup webhook URL on Apruve Merchant Technical Settings
- Using the Integration
This article is a step-by-step walk through on integrating Spark Pay with Apruve. Apruve is "an automated B2B credit management and invoice financing web application" that makes it possible for merchants to offer credit terms to their business customers. Visit apruve.com for more information.
Step 1: Sign up for Apruve Merchant Account
An Apruve Merchant account is required to set up the integration. To signup for an Account, visit: www.apruve.com.
Step 2: Get Apruve API Key & Merchant ID
- Log in to your merchant account at apruve.com
- Once logged in, navigate to Settings > Technical
- Merchant ID will be located on this page:
- Click Go To My API Keys.
- On the next screen click Create an API Key
- Once created, API Key will be located on this page:
Copy and Paste the API Key and Merchant ID into a secure location, or leave this page up in a seperate window or tab for step 3.
Step 3: Input Apruve API Key & Merchant ID into Spark Pay
In a new browser tab or window, login to your Spark Pay Online Store Dashboard, then Navigate to Tools > Apps and Addons > Apruve. Once there:
- Check Active On Store
- Paste in Merchant ID and API Key
- Click Save:
Note: If you have a multistore, the store the integration applies to can be selected in the top right drop-down next to the Save button.
Step 4: Setup Webhook URL on Apruve Merchant Technical Settings
Back in in your merchant account dashboard on apruve.com:
- Navigate to Settings > Technical (if you're not already there)
- Under the Notifications section, enter https://www.yourdomain.com/store/apruve.aspx into the Webook URL Field (be sure to replace www.yourdomain.com with your actual domain)
Using the Integration
Once the steps above are completed, apuve will be an available payment method on the one page checkout:
If selected, the customer will be directed to Apruve to complete the payment once Place Order is clicked.